School Nurse - Bethany Brown
The Tennessee Department of Health has established a website specifically for Covid-19 information:
The site will be updated by the state as the situation evolves.
The best way to stay healthy during all of this is nothing new -just double down on healthy habits.
- Wash your hands often - for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cove your coughs and sneezes (and wash your hands again. )
- Get plenty of rest.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Exercise regularly.
Please keep your child home if they:
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or stomach symptoms
- Have now, or have had in the past 48 hours (2 days) a fever of 100.4 or greater
- Have noticed a new loss of taste or smell
- Have had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours ( 1 day)